AL/AXL Dairy Rotary Valve DMN-WESTINGHOUSE
At LGPM, we offer AL/AXL Dairy DMN-WESTINGHOUSE rotary valves specifically designed to avoid product contamination. This is achieved using food grade 316 Stainless Steel construction materials and polished surfaces.
The AL/AXL Dairy models are ideal for use in the food, pet food, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries.
Our Benefits for your Application
USDA Dairy Accepted
Easy removal of rotor for fast and efficient cleaning
Smooth product contact surfaces in food grade material & Rotor pockets radiused and polished to Ra=0,8 μm (150 grit)
The model AL Dairy rotary valves are available in 6 sizes, allowing for a potential throughput ranging from 2.5-58 litres per revolution.
The model AXL Dairy rotary valves are available in 4 sizes, allowing for a potential throughput ranging from 5.5-34 litres per revolution.
- USDA Dairy Accepted
- Versions conforming to EC 1935/2004 available
- Easy removal of rotor for fast and efficient cleaning
- Smooth product contact surfaces in food-grade material
- Rotor pockets radius-ed and polished to Ra=0,8 μm (150 grit)
- Rotor vanes chambered on all edges
- Flameproof and explosion shock-resistant versions available
- Flameproof versions suitable for St2 products available
- Versions conforming to ATEX 2014/34/EU available
- NFPA 69 compliant versions available