At LGPM, we can provide installation services for all your new equipment.
Our installation experts are ready to oversee an installation team or run the installation with our own team members – both to guarantee the optimal initial set-up of your equipment.
Our extensive experience and success in equipment installation reflects our capacity to offer projects to clients facing a variety of challenges. This involves rigid deadlines and remote locations where we needed to weigh environmental and technical considerations. From start to finish, LGPM is the right partner for all your mechanical installation needs.
Our Benefits for the Industry
Installation is safely conducted in compliance with relative Australian Standards and Practices.
Our in-house fitting and fabrication experts can provide a one-stop shop to ensure smooth continuity in your business operations, minimising critical downtime.
Competitive and affordable prices.
Our mechanical installation services
- Experienced site supervisors for complete mechanical installation.
- Qualified trades for all fabrication and installation work.
- Supply of installation equipment, tools and consumables necessary for installation works.
- LGPM’s own Telehandler, Boom lift and Slewing crane
- On-site fabrication of chutes, spouting and miscellaneous support steel and brackets.
What’s Happening At LGPM Process Innovation?
We are committed to being more than a bulk materials handling and processing company; we aim to be thought leaders in our industry by providing our clients with continuous insight, sharing the latest trends and communicating updates on technology, safety standards and regulations.