We are committed to guaranteeing the security of your privacy. If we ask you to provide any information that you will recognise while using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in compliance with this declaration of privacy.
From time to time, we may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we're collecting
We may collect the following data:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, email address included
- Demographic data, such as postcodes, interests, and preferences
- Additional information related to client surveys and/or offerings
What we do with the information we collect
To understand your needs and provide you with a better service, we need this information, and for the following reasons in particular:
- Internal holding of records.
- To enhance our products and services, we may use the data.
- Using the email address, you given, we can periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you can find important.
- We can also make use of your information from time to time to contact you for market research purposes. By email, mobile, fax or mail, we will contact you. To customise the website according to your interests, we may use the data.
We are committed to ensuring that your data is safe. We also placed in place effective physical, electronic and managerial processes to safeguard and protect the information we gather online, in order to avoid unauthorised access or disclosure.
A cookie is a tiny file asking for permission to be placed on the hard drive of your device. The file is inserted after you agree, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know while visiting a specific site. Cookies allow web apps to react to you as a person. By collecting and remembering details about your interests, the web application will tailor its operations to your desires, likes and dislikes.
Overall, by allowing us to track which pages you find useful and which you do not, cookies help us provide you with a better website. In no way does a cookie grant us access to your computer or to any information about you, other than the information that you want to share with us.
You may choose to accept cookies or reject them. Most web browsers allow cookies automatically, but if you prefer, you can typically change your browser settings to reject cookies. This can prevent the website from taking full advantage of you.
Our website may use "tracking pixels"-based personalised electronic marketing technologies, such as the "Custom Audience Pixel" (CAP) given by Facebook, Inc. (Facebook). A tracking pixel gathers information from the header of a web page, such as the IP address of a visitor or a browser that is transmitted to an advertiser (Facebook, Google, etc.) for the purpose of supplying its consumers with ads based on their personal interests.
This technology also enables the advertiser to enhance certain targeted advertising so that the respective consumer becomes more relevant. For no other reason, we do not use pixel tracking data.
Google: Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Google Ads Settings.
Facebook: You may refuse to monitor pixels by clicking on this Facebook link to have your activity collected on our website.
Controlling your personal information
You can choose to prevent your personal information from being collected or used in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill out a website form, look for a box that you can click to show that you do not want someone to use the details for direct marketing purposes.
- You can change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us if you have previously agreed to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Unless we have your permission or are allowed by law to do so we will not sell, transmit or lease your personal details to third parties. If you tell us that you want this to happen, we will use your personal details to give you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find important.
Links to other websites
Links to other websites of interest may be included on our website. However, you should remember that we do not have any power over that other website once you have used these links to leave our site. Therefore, we cannot be liable for the security and privacy of any information you provide when visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not regulate such sites. You should show caution and look at the privacy declaration specific to the website concerned.
If you feel that any information, we keep about you is inaccurate or incomplete, please write to us or contact us at the address above as soon as possible. We will correct any information found to be incorrect promptly.