LGPM has extensive expertise in the automation management of flour processing. We can provide a reliable and optimised solution for your entire production process. Our flour processing systems are here to support you - from the evaluation of raw materials, baking tests, the correction of flour mixtures, to the development of creative and nutritious goods. Work with us to make your own ingredients. Boost the stability of the dough or the volume and shelf life of your bread. Build a cake with a fine crumb composition and a moist texture. Produce the pasta to be less sticky and more al dente. All LGPM process lines and/or full manufacturing plants are tailor-made to satisfy the unique needs of the customer, which often requires a close discussion with the customer on existing and future needs and local conditions.
Our Benefits for the Industry
Safer and reliable processing
Turn-key solutions to satisfy the
unique needs of your plant
Excellent after-sales support
When designing a customer specific plant approach, we often take into account:
- Safer and reliable processing
- Cost efficiency
- Improved uptime
- Precise flavour control
- Increasing number of environmental standards and hygiene regulations
- The requirement for traceability in the interests of food safety
- Easy maintenance
See some of our common flour processing industry applications as shown below:
- Raw ingredient receival and storage for products like Grains, Meals and minor ingredients. Silos can be fabricated in stainless steel, mild steel bolted or fully welded.
- Pneumatic conveying systems in positive pressure and vacuum.
- Mechanical conveying including screw conveyors, drag conveyors, bucket elevators and belt conveyors.
- Course and Fine grinding systems via Hammermills or Roller mills
- Mixing systems including single and twin shaft paddle mixers and ribbon mixers.
- Batch weighing systems
- Micro ingredient dosing systems
- Pelletising systems utilising the latest technology from Andritz and Buhler.
- Extrusion systems including supply and installation from world leading manufacturers like Wenger, Andritz and Buhler.
- Geelen Drying and Cooling systems.
- Dinnissen vacuum liquid coating systems.
- Bulk Bag handling systems including discharging and trade approved filling machines
- IBC Handling systems
- Packing machines
- Sifters available in vibrating screen and centrifugal type
LGPM has extensive experience in designing and installing equipment to meet all Dust Hazardous Area codes.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. That is why LGPM has a team of experts to attend to the needs and wishes of our customers. We will ensure that the system and machines are supported throughout their service life.
What’s Happening At LGPM Process Innovation?
We are committed to being more than a bulk materials handling and processing company; we aim to be thought leaders in our industry by providing our clients with continuous insight, sharing the latest trends and communicating updates on technology, safety standards and regulations.