AL/AXL Dairy MZC With Slide Rails Rotary Valve DMN-WESTINGHOUSE
At LGPM, we offer AL/AXL Dairy MZC Slide Rail DMN-WESTINGHOUSE rotary valves specifically designed to avoid product contamination, and also facilitate inspection and cleaning.
This is achieved using food grade 316 Stainless Steel construction materials and polished surfaces, as well as an easily removable rotor. A direct-drive configuration is incorporated to remove the need for chains and/or grease.
Our Benefits for your Application
Supporting bars for easy removal of rotor and end cover
Narrow, flexible and maintenance-free construction with direct drive
Hygienic, USDA Dairy Accepted versions available
The model AL Dairy rotary valves are available in 6 sizes, allowing for a potential throughput ranging from 2.5-58 liters per revolution.
The model AXL Dairy rotary valves are available in 4 sizes, allowing for a potential throughput ranging from 5.5-34 liters per revolution.
- Supporting bars for easy removal of rotor and end cover
- Direct drive or chain drive
- Narrow, flexible, and maintenance-free construction with direct drive
- Hygienic, USDA Dairy Accepted versions available
- Increased safety at work
- Explosion shock resistant up to 10 bar g
- Flameproof versions for both St1 and St2 products available
- Versions conforming to EC 1935/2004 available
- Versions conforming to ATEX 2014/34/EU available