When designing a customer specific plant approach, we often take into account:
- Reliable processing
- Cost efficiency
- Increasing number of environmental standards and hygiene regulations
- The requirement for traceability in the interests of food safety
Since flavour is key, the raw materials often need close attention. Gentle transportation and careful
handling are the first steps in producing the ideal beer. From the intake at the receiving pit to the
transfer to the brewery-our solutions are perfect for your needs.
See some of our common distilling & brewing industry applications as shown below:
- Raw ingredient receival and storage for products like Grains, Meals and minor ingredients.
Silos can be fabricated in stainless steel, mild steel bolted or fully welded.
- Pneumatic conveying systems in positive pressure and vacuum.
- Mechanical conveying including screw conveyors, drag conveyors, buck elevators and belt
- Course and Fine grinding systems via Hammermills or Roller mills
- Mixing systems including single and twin shaft paddle mixers and ribbon mixers.
- Batch weighing systems
- Micro ingredient dosing systems
- Pelletising systems utilising the latest technology from Andritz and Buhler.
- Extrusion systems including supply and installation from world leading manufacturers like
Wenger, Andritz and Buhler.
- Geelen Drying and Cooling systems.
- Dinnissen vacuum liquid coating systems.
- Bulk Bag handling systems including discharging and trade approved filling machines
- IBC Handling systems
- Packing machines
- Sifters available in vibrating screen and centrifugal type
Your satisfaction is our top priority. That is why LGPM has a team of experts to attend to the needs and wishes of our customers. We will ensure that the system and machines are supported throughout their service life.