When designing a customer specific plant approach, we often take into account:
- Reliable processing
- Cost efficiency
- Uniform feed pellet quality
- High-performance animal feed
- Shifting availability of feed ingredients
- Increasing number of environmental standards and hygiene regulations
- The requirement for traceability in the interests of food safety
See some of our common stock feed industry applications as shown below:
- Raw ingredient receival and storage for products like Grains, Meals and minor ingredients.
Silos can be fabricated in stainless steel, mild steel bolted or fully welded.
- Pneumatic conveying systems in positive pressure and vacuum.
- Mechanical conveying including screw conveyors, drag conveyors, buck elevators and belt
- Course and Fine grinding systems via Hammermills or Roller mills
- Mixing systems including single and twin shaft paddle mixers and ribbon mixers.
- Batch weighing systems
- Micro ingredient dosing systems
- Pelletising systems utilising the latest technology from Andritz and Buhler.
- Extrusion systems including supply and installation from world leading manufacturers like
Wenger, Andritz and Buhler.
- Geelen Drying and Cooling systems.
- Dinnissen vacuum liquid coating systems.
- Bulk Bag handling systems including discharging and trade approved filling machines
- IBC Handling systems
- Packing machines
- Sifters available in vibrating screen and centrifugal type
LGPM has extensive experience in designing and installing equipment to meet all Dust Hazardous
Your satisfaction is our top priority. That is why LGPM has a team of expert after sales team to
attend to the needs and wishes of our customers and ensure that the system and machines are
supported throughout their service life.