Getting the right mix of machinery and their settings is key to a good grain milling process. LGPM has extensive expertise in the automation management of grain milling processes. We can provide a reliable and optimised solution for your entire production process. All LGPM process lines and/or full manufacturing plants are tailor-made to satisfy the unique needs of the customer, which often requires a close discussion with the customer on existing and future needs and local conditions. In grain milling, up to 80% of the cost is attributed to raw materials. Consequently, our processes and facilities are built to deliver high-quality goods and optimum yields. If you increase your yields by even a fraction, it goes right to your bottom line.
Our Benefits for the Industry
Safer and Reliable processing
Turn-key solutions to satisfy the
unique needs of your plant
Excellent after-sales support
When designing a customer specific plant approach, we often take into account:
- Reliable processing
- Cost efficiency
- Uniform grain quality
- Maximum yields
- Increasing number of environmental standards and hygiene regulations
- The requirement for traceability in the interests of food safety
See some of our common grain milling industry applications as shown below:
- Raw ingredient receival and storage for products like Grains, Meals and minor ingredients. Silos can be fabricated in stainless steel, mild steel bolted or fully welded.
- Pneumatic conveying systems in positive pressure and vacuum.
- Mechanical conveying including screw conveyors, drag conveyors, bulk elevators and belt conveyors.
- Course and Fine grinding systems via Hammermills or Roller mills
- Mixing systems including single and twin shaft paddle mixers and ribbon mixers.
- Batch weighing systems
- Micro ingredient dosing systems
- Pelletising systems utilising the latest technology from Andritz and Buhler.
- Extrusion systems including supply and installation from world leading manufacturers like Wenger, Andritz and Buhler.
- Geelen Drying and Cooling systems.
- Dinnissen vacuum liquid coating systems.
- Bulk Bag handling systems including discharging and trade approved filling machines
- IBC Handling systems
- Packing machines
- Sifters available in vibrating screen and centrifugal type
LGPM has extensive experience in designing and installing equipment to meet all Dust Hazardous Area codes.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. That is why LGPM has a team of experts to attend to the needs and wishes of our customers. We will ensure that the system and machines are supported throughout their service life.