Food & Beverage
LGPM has the experience and capability to design and construct complete turn-key processing systems for the food and beverage industry. The food processing sector is a broad segment of the food industry as a whole and has expanded steadily in recent years. Our food processing systems can manage the raw materials all the way to the packing line. Our sales and engineering team will collaborate with you to choose the most suitable, cost-effective and energy-efficient technologies for your product. Through offering an automated, full set of solutions in powder manufacturing, pneumatic conveying, weighing, feeding and dust collecting systems, we reduce the need to deal with numerous suppliers.
Our Benefits for the Industry
Safer and reliable processing with reduced materials consumption
Turn-key solutions to satisfy the
unique needs of your plant
Excellent after-sales support
See some of our common food and beverage industry applications as shown below:
- Raw ingredient receival and storage for products like Flour, Sugar, Grains and minor ingredients. Silos can be fabricated in stainless steel, mild steel bolted of fully welded. Also, flexible silos can be utilised where there is limited space available.
- Pneumatic conveying systems in positive pressure and vacuum.
- Mechanical conveying including screw conveyors, drag conveyors, bucket elevators and belt conveyors.
- Dry material mixing systems.
- Batch weighing systems
- Micro-ingredient dosing systems
- Bulk Bag handling systems including discharging and trade approved filling machines
- IBC Handling systems
- Packing machines
- Rotary valves and diverter valves.
- Sifters available in vibrating screen and centrifugal type
LGPM has extensive experience in designing and installing equipment to meet all Dust Hazardous Area codes.
What’s Happening At LGPM Process Innovation?
We are committed to being more than a bulk materials handling and processing company; we aim to be thought leaders in our industry by providing our clients with continuous insight, sharing the latest trends and communicating updates on technology, safety standards and regulations.