When designing a customer specific plant approach, we often take into account:
- Safer and reliable processing
- Cost efficiency
- Improved uptime
- Precise flavour control
- Uniform coffee bean quality
- Increasing number of environmental standards and hygiene regulations
- The requirement for traceability in the interests of food safety
- Easy maintenance
See some of our common coffee roasting industry applications as shown below:
- Raw coffee bean receival and storage for products like Grains, Meals and minor ingredients.
- Silos can be fabricated in stainless steel, mild steel bolted or fully welded.
- Pneumatic conveying systems in positive pressure and vacuum.
- Mechanical conveying including screw conveyors, drag conveyors, bucket elevators and belt
- Course and Fine grinding systems via Hammermills or Roller mills
- Batch weighing systems
- Micro ingredient dosing systems
- Geelen Drying and Cooling systems.
- Bulk Bag handling systems including discharging and trade approved filling machines
- IBC Handling systems
- Packing machines
- Sifters available in vibrating screen and centrifugal type
LGPM has extensive experience in designing and installing equipment to meet all Dust Hazardous
Your satisfaction is our top priority. That is why LGPM has a team of experts to attend to the needs and wishes of our customers. We will ensure that the system and machines are supported throughout their service life.