AL/AXL Rotary Valve DMN-WESTINGHOUSE
At LGPM, we offer high-duty DMN-WESTINGHOUSE rotary valves in stainless and mild steel construction.
The AL and AXL model valves are engineered for the effective control and pneumatic conveying of products in powder and granular form.
Our Benefits for your Application
High Filling Efficiency
Easily detachable within minutes
Extensive range of valves for any configuration
The model AL rotary valves are available in 10 sizes ranging from 100-500mm, allowing for a potential throughput ranging from 0.8-230 liters per revolution.
The AXL model rotary valves are designed with a larger inlet in relation to rotor volume, aiding the throughput of products with poor flowability.
The AXL model is available in 4 sizes ranging from 200-350mm, allowing for a potential throughput ranging from 5.3-34 liters per revolution.
- High filling efficiency
- Sheared angle inlet
- Explosion-proof models available up to 10 bar g
- Drilled flanges in accordance with PN10, ANSI 150lbs, and JIS
- Flameproof versions suitable for St2 products available
- Versions conforming to ATEX 2014/34/EU available
- NFPA 69 Compliant versions available
- Easily detachable versions available