AML Rotary Valves DMN-WESTINGHOUSE
At LGPM, we offer high-duty DMN-WESTINGHOUSE rotary valves in stainless and mild steel construction.
Our rotary valves are engineered for the effective control and pneumatic conveying of products in powder and granular form.
The AML model valve provides a round-square flange for unique transitions.
Our Benefits for your Application
High Filling Efficiency
Easily detachable within minutes
Extensive range of valves for any configuration
The model AML rotary valves are available in 7 sizes, allowing for a potential throughput ranging from 0.8-58 litres per revolution.
- High filling efficiency
- Large inlet size in relation to rotor volume
- Minimum air leakage
- Explosion-proof models available up to 10 bar g
- Customized solutions
- Body with one round and one square flange
- Round flange drilled in accordance with PN10, ANSI 150lbs or JIS
- Usable as a transition piece from round to square and vice versa
- Versions conforming to ATEX 2014/34/EU available