Flat Bottom Silos
At LGPM, we design flat bottom silos which can be designed individually to meet the requirements of the customer and to comply with Australian standards, engineered to match local Wind, Seismic and Atmospheric conditions in the build area. We can also offer Turn-Key solutions for all your bulk storage needs and specialised design for any unusual materials.
Our Benefits for your Application
Renowned for quality and durability
Comply with Australian standards, engineered to match local Wind, Seismic and Atmospheric conditions in the build area
Heaviest galvanising available worldwide at 600g/m2, making them perfect for the harsh Australia conditions.
Mighty Bulk Silos provide world-class solutions for bulk materials storage in Australia. We offer both standard and engineered solutions, easy installation, renown quality, heaviest galvanisation worldwide, sturdy design, and manufactured using cutting-edge technology.
- Manufactured with a heavy Z600 g/m2 galvanisation, ensuring at least double the service life of other silo manufacturers.
- Engineered and certified to Australian Standards.
- Fast and easy Self-emptying with world-leading Morillon sweep auger unloading rate at minimum 150T/Hour.
- Clean design—no internal blocking.
- Inspection Door pre-situated on the roof, to allow grain monitoring to be undertaken easily.
- Access Door pre-situated in the second ring, for easy construction. New door lock system with 3 pressure screws. Foam to improve silo tightness.
- Roof Ladder with angular rings facilitating the path between the inspection door and the centre collar.
- 30O Roof - The special geometry of the wave of the roof and longitudinal folds gives high strength and stiffness.
- Wind Rings resist the wind forces and to prevent deformation of the silo in high wind areas.