At LGPM, we design farm silos which can be designed individually to meet the requirements of the customer and to comply with Australian standards, engineered to match local Wind, Seismic and Atmospheric conditions in the build area. We can also offer Turn-Key solutions for all your bulk storage needs and specialised design for any unusual materials.
Our Benefits for your Application
Renowned for quality and durability
Available with both mechanical and pneumatic filling options.
Comply with Australian standards, engineered to match local Wind, Seismic and Atmospheric conditions in the build area.
Mighty Bulk Silos provide world-class solutions for bulk materials storage in Australia. We offer both standard and engineered solutions, easy installation, renown quality, heaviest galvanisation worldwide, sturdy design, and manufactured using cutting-edge technology.
Optimum discharge for all materials.
- Optimal hopper angle.
- Suppression of the discharge collar edge.
- Roundhead screws in the hopper.
Maintain material quality
- Heaviest galvanisation on the market at 600 g/m2.
- Corrugated sheets reduce inner temperature changes and help to reduce condensation.
- Drip edge is a new design that diverts water away from the lower edge bends, preventing water ingress.
Durable and easy maintenance
- Solid construction, easy installation and almost non-existent maintenance.
- Special anti-corrosion screws with plastic cover.
- Optional manhole for quick, easy cleaning, and internal inspection.
- From 4.54 m3 up to 72.03 m3, and in six different diameters.
- Mechanical and/or pneumatic filling.
- 45º, 60º And 67º hoppers.