Blowing Seal – BL/BXL/BXXL Rotary Valve DMN-WESTINGHOUSE
At LGPM, we offer high-duty DMN-WESTINGHOUSE blow through rotary valves in stainless and mild steel construction.
The BL and BXL model valves are engineered for the effective control and pneumatic conveying of products in powder and granular form.
Our valves are designed to keep pellet and material degradation to a minimum.
Our Benefits for your Application
High Filling Efficiency
Easily detachable within minutes
Extensive range of valves for any configuration
The model BL rotary valves are available in 6 sizes allowing for a potential throughput ranging from2.5-58 liters per revolution.
The BXL model rotary valves are designed with a larger inlet in relation to rotor volume, aiding the throughput of products with poor flowability.
The BXL model is available in 4 sizes allowing for a potential throughput ranging from 5.5-34 liters per revolution.
- High filling efficiency
- Sheared angle inlet
- Minimum air leakage
- Explosion-proof models available up to 10 bar g
- Customized solutions
- Flanges drilled in accordance with PN 10, ANSI 150 lbs, and JIS
- Flameproof versions available suitable for St2 products
- Versions conforming to ATEX 2014/34/EU available
- Easily detachable versions available