The model BL rotary valves are available in 6 sizes allowing for a potential throughput ranging from2.5-58 liters per revolution.
The BXL model rotary valves are designed with a larger inlet in relation to rotor volume, aiding the throughput of products with poor flowability.
The BXL model is available in 4 sizes allowing for a potential throughput ranging from 5.5-34 liters per revolution.
- High filling efficiency
- Sheared angle inlet
- Minimum air leakage
- Explosion-proof models available up to 10 bar g
- Customized solutions
- Flanges drilled in accordance with PN 10, ANSI 150 lbs, and JIS
- Flameproof versions available suitable for St2 products
- Versions conforming to ATEX 2014/34/EU available
- Easily detachable versions available
Sizes of Blowing Seal – BL/BXL/BXXL Rotary Valve DMN Westinghouse