Blowing Seal BL/BXL/BXXL Dairy MZC With Slide Rails DMN-WESTINGHOUSE
At LGPM, we offer BL/BXL Dairy MZC Slide Rail DMN-WESTINGHOUSE rotary valves specifically designed to avoid product contamination, and also facilitate inspection and cleaning.
This is achieved using food grade 316 Stainless Steel construction materials and polished surfaces, as well as an easily removable rotor.
A direct-drive configuration is incorporated to remove the need for chains and/or grease.
Our Benefits for your Application
Supporting bars for easy removal of rotor and end cover
Narrow, flexible and maintenance-free construction with direct drive
Hygienic, USDA Dairy Accepted versions available
The model BL rotary valves are available in 6 sizes allowing for a potential throughput ranging from 2.5-58 liters per revolution.
The BXL model rotary valves are designed with a larger inlet in relation to rotor volume, aiding the throughput of products with poor flow-ability.
The BXL model is available in 4 sizes allowing for a potential throughput ranging from 5.5-34 liters per revolution.
Standard Features of Blowing Seal BL/BXL/BXXL Dairy MZC With Slide Rails
- Supporting rails for easy removal of rotor and end cover
- Direct drive or chain drive
- Narrow, flexible and maintenance-free construction with direct drive
- Hygienic, USDA Dairy Accepted versions
- Versions conforming to EC 1935/2004 available
- Increased operator safety
- Special blow through versions for cyclone or spray drier applications
- Explosion shock resistant up to 10 bar g
- Flameproof versions for both St1 and St2 products available
- Versions conforming to ATEX 2014/34/EU available
- NFPA 69 compliant versions available