The model BL rotary valves are available in 6 sizes allowing for a potential throughput ranging from 2.5-58 liters per revolution.
The BXL model rotary valves are designed with a larger inlet in relation to rotor volume, aiding the throughput of products with poor flow-ability.
The BXL model is available in 4 sizes allowing for a potential throughput ranging from 5.5-34 liters per revolution.
Standard Features of Blowing Seal BL/BXL/BXXL Dairy MZC With Slide Rails
- Supporting rails for easy removal of rotor and end cover
- Direct drive or chain drive
- Narrow, flexible and maintenance-free construction with direct drive
- Hygienic, USDA Dairy Accepted versions
- Versions conforming to EC 1935/2004 available
- Increased operator safety
- Special blow through versions for cyclone or spray drier applications
- Explosion shock resistant up to 10 bar g
- Flameproof versions for both St1 and St2 products available
- Versions conforming to ATEX 2014/34/EU available
- NFPA 69 compliant versions available