It is also possible to purge the individual conveyor lines with a cleaning solvent without withdrawing the diverter from the line (CIP – cleaning in place). Removal from the line is only necessary if a full cleaning operation is needed.
This gives the consumer the opportunity to select a method of cleaning designed to suit their operation. The 2/3-TDV and M-TDV tube diversion range comprise USDA Dairy Approved versions.
Standard Features of the Tube Diverter – 2- TDV DMN-WESTINGHOUSE
- Smooth product contact surfaces
- Inflatable seals
- Pressure from -0,8 up to 3 bar g
- Multiple choice of line connections
- Minimised product degradation
- Converging and diverging applications
- Easy detachable construction
- Temperature range -20 °C up to +100 °C
- All stainless and aluminium stainless configurations
- Versions conforming to ATEX 2014/34/EU available
Sizes of the Tube Diverter – 2- TDV DMN-WESTINGHOUSE
Dimensions of the Tube Diverter – 2- TDV DMN-WESTINGHOUSE