SAL is very suitable for use in the pharmaceutical, food, and chemical industries due to its ease of operation and cleaning. The full valve can be dismantled and cleaned in a matter of minutes for inspection, thereby minimising eventual downtime and loss of output.
The SAL is available in 5 sizes: DN50, DN65, DN80, DN100 and DN150, with capacities of 0.07, 0.13, 0.25, 0.8 and 2.5 litre per revolution at 100% filling. Larger sizes are available on request.
- For sanitary use
- Easily detachable rotor
- Low capacity
- Complete valve highly polished (inside and outside)
- Product surfaces FDA approved
- Maximum product temperature up to 100 °C
- System pressure up to 1 bar g
- Versions conforming to ATEX 2014/34/EU available
Sizes of SAL Rotary Valves DMN-WESTINGHOUSE