Floveyors are the ideal choice for industrial-sized applications of bulk solids materials handling. As a Floveyor Agent, LGPM works closely with Floveyor to provide conveying solutions with excellent customer service and support for the life of the equipment.
We have been the Floveyor agent since 1974, in that time we have installed well over 1,000 machines in more than 100 different applications.
Our Benefits for your Application
Easy to clean using both wet and dry cleaning methods.
Designed to quickly convey your materials while minimising breakage or damage.
Floveyor conveyors for bulk solids materials handling.
The original Floveyor conveyor is manufactured to the highest standards of safety, compliance, and ease of use with the ability to gently and rapidly convey dry powders and granules.
Key benefits of original Floveyor machinery and equipment
- Designed to quickly convey your materials while minimising breakage or damage
- Energy efficient
- Suitable for a wide variety of powders and granules
- Easy to clean using both wet and dry cleaning methods
- Requires little or no training to use and maintain
- Durable, reliable machinery
- Available with a variety configurations and options to best suit your application
- Quality manufacturing with a mature distribution and supply chain.
Why an original Floveyor is the best choice
Floveyor is the OEM and pioneer of aero-mechanical conveying (AMC). Since 1958, Floveyor has specialised in materials handling of dry powders and granules. All original Floveyor machinery and equipment are designed, engineered, and manufactured in Perth, Western Australia.