Bulk Bag Handling
At LGPM, we have a wealth of experience in bulk bag handling systems. These can be integrated into a total system to reduce manual handling of raw ingredients and increase efficiency. All units available in mild steel galvanized or powder-coated, stainless steel contact parts or full stainless steel.
Our Benefits for your Application
Reduces labour costs and boosts efficiency
Improves conveneice, cleanliness & safety by elimnating outdated designs.
Fully supported bag to ensure safe untying of bags in accordance with Australian Standards and OH&S requirements.
Purchasing a bulk bag station is not only a perfect way to increase performance in bulk material handling & manufacturing plants but can also help businesses find substantial cost savings. However, in order to take advantage of all this and more, bulk materials handling & manufacturing firms need to invest in a bulk bag station that can be used to collect the substance and carry it to the processing line.
All LGPM Bulk Bag Handling Equipments are constructed with the following:
- Fully supported bag to ensure safe untying of bags in accordance with Australian Standards and OH&S requirements.
- Forklift bag placement
- Clean design frame
- Membrane seal to the bottom of the bag to reduce dust
- Vibrating discharge hopper for flow promotion on difficult products
- Hinged access door for bag untie with window
- Integrated dust collection
- Liner tensioner
- Integrated sack tip module
- FlowStop module for bag spout clamping