Sustainability is no longer a choice; it is a way of life that we must immediately adopt in order to ensure our future and that of humanity.
LGPM (Lynchborough-GPM) is committed to meeting the demands of our people, customers, suppliers, and future generations in an environmentally responsible way.
We believe it is both good corporate practice and our responsibility as designers and builders of the bulk materials handling and processing industry to conserve and sustain the environmental and cultural capital of the communities we represent.
We integrate the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into our Corporate Social Responsibility and business policy, with the goal of fostering economic growth, working for social inclusion, combating climate change, and protecting the environment.
LGPM’s approach to achieving these goals reflects its dedication to advancing social progress, improving people’s quality of life, and ensuring their safety by implementing sustainable solutions and adhering to ethical corporate governance.
LGPM is currently supporting the following goals:
Goal 3: Good health & wellbeing
- We ensure the health & safety of our people and services in all work and project areas.
Goal 4: Gender equality
- We empower our people, and all genders are represented fairly at work.
Goal 7: Affordable and clean energy | Goal 13: Climate action
- We have moved to completely solar-powered head office and manufacturing.
- Paperless filing system.
Goal 8: Decent work & economic growth
- We promote development-oriented policies that support productive activities, decent job creation, entrepreneurship, creativity, and innovation, and encourage the formalization and growth of micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises.
Goal 9: Industry, innovation, and infrastructure
- LGPM’s corporate culture and business strategy is based on a foundation of innovation. In all of its fields of business, the firm excels at delivering specialized engineering and technical services. This innovative nature is made possible by a sustained commitment to R&D as well as the talent of our bulk materials handling experts.
Goal 12: Responsible consumption and production
- We promote resource and energy efficiency, sustainable infrastructure, and providing access to basic services, green and decent jobs, and a better quality of life for all.
Goal 14: Life below waters
- When designing aquafeed plants we conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas, and marine resources for sustainable development.