LGPM has a wealth of experience in bulk bag handling systems. These can be integrated into a total system to reduce manual handling of raw ingredients and increase efficiency. All units available in mild steel galvanized or powder coated, stainless steel contact parts or full stainless steel.
All Bulk Bag Handling Equipments are constructed with the following:
- Fully supported bag to ensure safe untying of bags in accordance with Australian Standards and OH&S requirements.
- Forklift bag placement
- Clean design frame
- Membrane seal to bottom of bag to reduce dust
- Vibrating discharge hopper for flow promotion on difficult products
- Hinged access door for bag untie with window
- Integrated dust collection
- Liner tensioner
- Integrated sack tip module
- FlowStop module for bag spout clamping