Woods Stockfeeds QLD
Woods Stockfeed, in Goondiwindi QLD, contracted LGPM to design, supply, install and commission a new pelletising line to suit their growing business. The project brief was to duplicate the plant while providing complete segregation of raw ingredients for Ruminant and Monogastric feed production in one facility. This is a revolutionary step that allows woods to future proof against any Feedsafe requirements.
The Expansion included:
- Project managing all trades over the course of the development.
- Upgrade Batching system to incorporate new Monogastric line
- Install Opti-Mixer 4000
- Install Feed-Max G-7 Pellet Mill and double conditioning
- Install Double Deck Cooler
- Install Crumbler.
- Supply and install all conveying equipment
- Supply and install all steelwork & cladding.
- Supply and install the new micro-dosing system
- Replace existing pellet press
Woods Stockfeeds is a valued and loyal customer of LGPM and we’re supporting them with upgrade works across their business continually.
What’s Happening At LGPM Process Innovation?
We are committed to being more than a bulk materials handling and processing company; we aim to be thought leaders in our industry by providing our clients with continuous insight, sharing the latest trends and communicating updates on technology, safety standards and regulations.