Nuts are refined using multiple methods and are thus valued worldwide for the ways in which food is enriched – either extracted as additives or in their natural form. The large number of different nuts is balanced by the many different ways in which they can be handled – either as whole nuts or sliced, with or without their testa skin, roasted or bleached, or as paste or flour. LGPM has extensive expertise in the automation management of nut processing. We can provide a reliable and optimised solution for your entire production process. All LGPM process lines and/or full manufacturing plants are tailor-made to satisfy the unique needs of the customer, which often requires a close discussion with the customer on existing and future needs and local conditions.
Our Benefits for the Industry
Safer and Reliable Processing
Turn-Key Solutions to satisfy the
unique needs of your plant.
Excellent After-Sales Support
When designing a customer specific plant approach, we often take into account:
- Safer and reliable processing
- Maximum nut cleanliness even at high throughput
- Cost efficiency
- Energy efficiency
- Improve uptime by providing a consistent stable performance
- Uniform nut quality
- High hygiene standards for safe operations
- The requirement for traceability in the interests of food safety
- Easy maintenance
See some of our nut processing industry applications as shown below:
- Raw ingredient receival and storage for products like Grains, Meals and minor ingredients. Silos can be fabricated in stainless steel, mild steel bolted or fully welded.
- Pneumatic conveying systems in positive pressure and vacuum.
- Mechanical conveying including screw conveyors, drag conveyors, bucket elevators and belt conveyors.
- Course and Fine grinding systems via Hammermills or Roller mills
- Mixing systems including single and twin shaft paddle mixers and ribbon mixers.
- Batch weighing systems
- Micro ingredient dosing systems
- Pelletising systems utilising the latest technology from Andritz and Buhler.
- Extrusion systems including supply and installation from world leading manufacturers like Wenger, Andritz and Buhler.
- Geelen Drying and Cooling systems.
- Dinnissen vacuum liquid coating systems.
- Bulk Bag handling systems including discharging and trade approved filling machines
- IBC Handling systems
- Packing machines
- Sifters available in vibrating screen and centrifugal type
LGPM has extensive experience in designing and installing equipment to meet all Dust Hazardous Area codes.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. That is why LGPM has a team of expert after sales team to attend to the needs and wishes of our customers and ensure that the system and machines are supported throughout their service life.