Hi, Please spare a few minutes to complete this survey to help improve a better workplace at LGPM. Thank you! LGPM Management
OFFICE & HOME ERGONOMICS - WORKSTATION ASSESSMENT
It is recommended that you either get a second person to look while you are sitting at the workstation, or get someone to take a side on photo to assist with completing these questions. Use the below diagram to help assess your sitting and standing positions. P.S. Memes are just for FUN!
Mental health is just as important as physical health.
(Keep blank if you do not wish to know us your name)
01. My workplace provides adequate adjustability and ergonomic options
02. If you were to give the following items you use in the office a letter-grade, what would it be?
Cubicle or office design
03. During the past six months, have you experienced aches, pains, or other physical discomfort while working at your desk? *
04. Did these aches, pains, or other physical discomfort interfere with your ability to work effectively or limit your productivity? *
05. How many hours (average) per day you spend working in a seated position? *
Use the image below:
Let's asses your chair
01. Do you use an adjustable desk chair (seat height and tilt, back height and tilt, and armrests)?
02. The backrest supports the lumbar curve of the spine
03. Seat height allows you to comfortably place your feet flat on the floor or flat on a footrest (seat is at knee height)
04. Your thighs are approximately parallel to the floor and your lower leg approximately perpendicular to the floor.
05. Seat is adjustable (height and back tilt) and has been adjusted to suit your body shape
06. Chair has casters which allow easy movement and sit on a non-slip surface.
07. Chair can swivel to allow turning rather than twisting when multiple screens are in use.
08. Arm rests, if present allow you to assume a comfortable position and to: relax the shoulders and arms in a position close to the body; move as close as desired to the keyboard and desk; easily reach primary work materials and accessories.
Let's Assess your Work Surface
Is your work surface flat and large enough to fit all the items you require?
Is your work surface at a height that allows sufficient thigh clearance.
Let's Assess your Computer Screen/s (Please indicate if the following statements are true/not in your office and at home)
The screens are roughly an arm's length away from you.
Your eyes are level with the top third of the screens.
The monitors are tilted back at a slight angle (20 degrees)
Screens are positioned in such a way that glare is eliminated
Screens display a clear, stable, in-focus image and do not flicker.
Let's Assess your Keyboard & Mouse (Please indicate if the following statements are true/not in your office and at home)
If using a laptop, raise your laptop so that the top of the monitor is at eye level to ensure you are able to hold your head and shoulders in a comfortable position (you should not be slouched or looking down)
Are you using a separate keyboard & mouse when using a laptop?
Your keyboard and mouse should be on the same level, directly in front of you, and positioned at least 10 to 15 cms away from the edge of the work surface to allow for good forearm support when operating the computer
Your mouse should be positioned parallel to the keyboard and keep both arms close to your body to avoid neck and shoulder strain.
Keyboard and Mouse are clean
Your mouse is of a suitable shape and size - it's comfortable in your hand.
Let's Assess your work environment (Please indicate if the following statements are true/not in your office and at home)
There is no glare from either natural or artificial lighting.
There is adequate heating or air conditioning to keep the room at a comfortable temperature.
Background noise is not intrusive or distracting.
Positioning looks similar to the guidance pictures.
The work surface is high enough so that it does not contact your legs when seated.
The workspace is clean and free of clutter
Have a mat or pad for cushioning your feet when needed.
If required, a foot stool is available to enable changing of leg positions.
Provision for alternating from standing to sitting throughout the day is made available.
Walkways to and from your workstation should be clear and free from trip hazards, such as spills and cords.
All your electrical equipment is safe to use. (for example, check that cords and plugs are not damaged, and do not overload power points.)
How would you rate your stress levels at work? On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the highest)
If you are stressed at work what would help alleviate this to make your work life more enjoyable?
Are you comfortable with your workload?
If you answer 'No' to the above question, please explain why?
How many hours per week outside the office hours do you devote to work on projects?
Do you feel like you can talk to someone or ask for help with mental or physical health issues at work?
Would you be interested in having access to more mental health resources at work? (such as meditation sessions, mindfulness classes, stress reduction workshops, etc.)
How flexible is the company with respect to your family responsibilities?
Do you feel like co-workers give each other respect?
If you answered
Do you feel like your co-workers support you?
What other issues not included in this survey would you like to be addressed by LGPM in the future?
Some required Fields are empty Please check the highlighted fields.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get social with us
We offer indivdual equipment supply through to complete turn-key solutions in bulk materials handling and
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.