Utilizing parallel-shaft twin screws, the Magnum ST Series extruders are ideal for unique processes that require extreme operating parameters. With their increased process flexibility and rate potential, the Magnum ST Series is especially suited for:
- Applications with extreme product viscosities
- Processes requiring high SME inputs
- Continuous physical and chemical reactions
- Dispersive mixing applications
- The Magnum ST Series is ideal for applications requiring high torque at low extruder shaft speeds and for jobs that require increased rate potential, where rate is dependent on SME and shaft speed.