Bulk Bag Discharger with slewing jib crane
LGPM has a wealth of experience in bulk bag discharging and filling systems. These can be integrated into a total system to reduce manual handling of raw ingredients and increase efficiency. All units available in mild steel galvanized or powder coated, stainless steel contact parts or full stainless steel.
Bulk Bag Discharging
- Fully supported bag to ensure safe untying of bags in accordance with Australian Standards and OH&S requirements.
- Slewing jib bag placement
- Clean design frame
- Membrane seal to bottom of bag to reduce dust
- Vibrating discharge hopper for flow promotion on difficult products
- Hinged access door for bag untie with window
- Integrated dust collection
- Liner tensioner
- Integrated sack tip module
- FlowStop module for bag spout clamping