LGPM Process Innovation supply and install NORO pneumatic conveying, pipework and accessories and distribution systems. Our product range includes a standard range of pipes, mouldings and distribution systems with diameters of 80 to 630 mm made from mild steel (powder coated or galvanized) and stainless steel as well as associated pipe connection elements. We also provide made-to-measure custom products.
We deliver complete pipe systems.
All the peripherals for building a modular pipeline are contained in our delivery program – everything you need for a bulk material or aspiration line.
We can manufacture according to your measures.
Do you have a definite idea for a component or require a standard component from our range in a modified form?
Our competent team with its many years of experience will be pleased to inform you about the possibilities to manufacture your custom component. We will turn your ideas into reality "in the short run" and in uncomplicated co-operation with you.
We offer Surface Treatment
- Powder Coating
- Our powder-coating plant is an important advantage of our production line. The necessary layer thickness and a scratch-proof and impact-resistant surface are achieved with just one coating.
- The powder coating takes place in three steps: pretreatment, coating and enamelling.
- Apart from our standard colour RAL 7032, our other powder coatings are also all food-safe. Customer-specific powder coatings and further colors are also no problem for us.
- Stainless Steel Shot-Blasting
- A state-of-the-art suspended shot-blasting system is used for the ferrite-free, automatic and all-round treatment of our stainless steel components. The use of spherical stainless steel blasting agents achieves a homogeneous surface that creates a high-quality workpiece appearance.