LGPM can provide the building blocks for your project from individual equipment supply, design concepts right through to turnkey projects.
Engineering and Project Management
- Evaluation of customer requirements.
- Plant layout drawing in 3D.
- Calling for tenders for local contracts, evaluation of tenders, and awarding of contracts in conjunction with the client.
- Preparation of contract documents for local works including building, civil works, roads and drainage.
- Detailed design drafting and workshop drawings.
- Preparation and maintaining of project schedules covering all aspects of the project, including equipment supply, local contract works, electrical and mechanical installation.
- Establishment of site facilities for installation personnel and contractors.
- Supervision and overseeing of local contract works.
- Experienced site supervisors for complete mechanical installation.
- Qualified trades for all fabrication and installation work.
- Supply of installation equipment, tools and consumables necessary for installation works.
- LGPM’s own Telehandler, Boom lift and Slewing crane
- On-site fabrication of chutes, spouting and miscellaneous support steel and brackets.
- Specialist Commissioning and Start-up Engineers experienced in various disciplines including and Production, Food Processing, Bulk Materials Handling and Electrical and Process Control.
- On-site training of Operators, Production and Maintenance personnel.